Enterprise Mobility + Security is a Microsoft solution specially developed for management and securing users, company data and applications. This gives you and your users always secured access to your company information without ever worrying about security!
With EM+S we are moving from a managed device to data management and security. This means that it will not only protect your device, but most important, it will take care of security on a document level where you can prevent that confidential data is readable by unauthorized persons.
By using this security suite you can prevent abuse of stolen credentials when one of your users is tricked by a phishing email. You can limit access to company data to only trusted devices (Company and BYOD) by using the Intune portal. But we can limit access to it as well with IP black / white listing. This includes Geoblocking as well, it is impossible to travel from the Netherlands to Russia for example in 5 minutes.
To protect your valuable company data I recommend to always use EM+S for optimal protection. If you want the security to be at its best, E5 is your way to go!
- Simple management and security of your devices
- Multifactor authentication (MFA)
- Selfservice portal for password reset en securitygroep management
- Application company portal
- Mobile device management (MDM)
- Integrated device management (Laptop/Desktop)
- Securing company data en restrict access to company data
- Conditional access (geo-blocking and more)
- Advanced Threat Protection with reporting
- Risk-Based conditional access (E5 only)
- Privileged identity management (E5 only)
- Intelligent data classification and labeling (E5 only)
Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security E3 includes the following subscriptions and licenses:
- Azure Active Directory Premium P1 (Includes Azure Multi Factor Authenication)
- Azure Information Protection Premium P1 (Including Windows Server AD RMS User CAL)
- Microsoft Intune (Including Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager and Microsoft System Center Endpoint Protection);
- Advanced Threat Analytics Client User ML
- Windows Server User CAL
Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security E5 includes all from E3 + all below:
- Azure Active Directory Premium P2 (Includes Azure Multi Factor Authenication)
- Azure Information Protection Premium P2 (Including Windows Server AD RMS User CAL);
- Cloud App Security
- Azure Advanced Threat Protection